Some new Chinese readers
The Mandarin Matrix is a set of Chinese readers previously published as Primary Mandarin.
They come from Hong Kong and consist of a series of books:
• An Interactive Online Classroom with over 1000 activities and games
• 240 Chinese Readers ranging from beginner to advanced, organized into a six-color coded system
• 48 Big Books which are great for classroom use (for the teacher to show as she reads aloud)
• 8 sets of Flashcards with 400 Chinese characters to reinforce character recognition and learning
• 13 Max and Mei storybooks with rich cultural references for younger readers
• 4 Pangu Comic books with beautiful illustrations for advanced readers
They’re available in the United States from China Sprout.